Special Program: Google AdWords for Nonprofits
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 2:00 pm
In-person | New York, NY
Check-in: 1:30 pm
The Google AdWords grant unlocks $10k per month in free search advertising for nonprofits. This grant can be extremely powerful for organizations that understand how to use it effectively. In this training, our facilitator will use screen walkthroughs and real case studies to help you understand how your organization can use the AdWords grant to increase your impact in the field.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to qualify and apply for the grant
- How to set up an awesome account from scratch
- Tips and tricks for maxing out the grant
- Strategies for optimizing the account over time
- Measuring AdWords traffic performance in Google Analytics
Digital Advertising Whaler
This course qualifies for 1.5 CFRE Education Credits.